Re: [Hybrid] Corporate Showreel

  • Simon Chilvers
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25, 2008
      Really?? Why's that?

      Are you referring to the synth samples that can be heard when the video
      makes a transition?

      On 7/23/08, James Warren <james@...> wrote:

      > Whoever did the audio editing for it needs firing ;)

    • James Warren
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 26, 2008
        The edit at 2:20ish is pretty poor. I think it cuts the vox in half and the
        change from 4/4 to breaks is too abrupt. I wouldn't have thought it too hard
        to produce something seamless with a bit of effort.

        Just splitting hairs really, just ignore me J.