RE: [Hybrid] Corporate Showreel

  • James Warren
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23 3:50 AM
      Whoever did the audio editing for it needs firing ;)

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 25 1:39 AM
        Really?? Why's that?

        Are you referring to the synth samples that can be heard when the video
        makes a transition?

        On 7/23/08, James Warren <james@...> wrote:

        > Whoever did the audio editing for it needs firing ;)

      • James Warren
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 26 10:18 AM
          The edit at 2:20ish is pretty poor. I think it cuts the vox in half and the
          change from 4/4 to breaks is too abrupt. I wouldn't have thought it too hard
          to produce something seamless with a bit of effort.

          Just splitting hairs really, just ignore me J.