Corporate Showreel

  • Simon Chilvers
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2008
      Ages ago I was walking past someones desk on the way to make myself a
      coffee one morning and heard the orchestrial waves of "Just for Today" being
      played on someones computer. Looked over to see a small crowd of people
      watching the latest corporate showreel produced by how marketing department.

      Stood there watching it with the rest of them, had a chat with them about
      it. The person who's PC it was being played on had got hold of it on DVD and
      they said that he was told that a copy was due to go up on our website.

      Only now have I managed to find the video in question, click link below and
      scroll to bottom of page.

      Enjoy..... http://www.atkinsglobal.com/about_atkins/corporate_publications/

      Simon

    • Kiri Hatton
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 22, 2008
        Haha no way!!

        Well if Atkins can do it, then maybe I can convince Mouchel to play some Hybrid based music too!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 23, 2008
          Whoever did the audio editing for it needs firing ;)

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 25, 2008
            Really?? Why's that?

            Are you referring to the synth samples that can be heard when the video
            makes a transition?

            On 7/23/08, James Warren <james@...> wrote:

            > Whoever did the audio editing for it needs firing ;)

          • James Warren
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 26, 2008
              The edit at 2:20ish is pretty poor. I think it cuts the vox in half and the
              change from 4/4 to breaks is too abrupt. I wouldn't have thought it too hard
              to produce something seamless with a bit of effort.

              Just splitting hairs really, just ignore me J.