Re: [Hybrid] All kindsa Hybridness!

  • Georgy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2008
      heard it. very flat and boring in my opinion. it's almost 10 mins and
      going nowhere. definitely not their best. :|

      On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 3:03 PM, Mike <myq@...> wrote:
      > Wow, today was one of those mornings where I get an email:
      >
      > 1. Hybrid's official announcement that HYBRIDSOUNDSYSTEM_01 is out now
      > officially [only in the UK, grrrr... impatient, I am...]
      >
      > ...that leads me to discover that a new Hybrid remix of Shifter's A
      > Dark Distance is available on Beatport...
      >
      > 2. https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/home/detail/1/beatport
      >
      > ...which leads me to find a new Hybrid interview on ilikemusic....
      >
      > 3. http://www.ilikemusic.com/home/Hybrid_Interview_2008-5263/1
      >
      > Pretty nice Wednesday morning...
      >
      > Mike

    • Thomas Touzimsky
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2008
        It's not their worst either, but they totally fail to develop the
        great mood they created during the first minutes any further.

        ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

        "Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking hands
        of justice!" - Peter Puppy (Earthworm Jim)