All kindsa Hybridness!

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2008
      Wow, today was one of those mornings where I get an email:

      1. Hybrid's official announcement that HYBRIDSOUNDSYSTEM_01 is out now
      officially [only in the UK, grrrr... impatient, I am...]

      ...that leads me to discover that a new Hybrid remix of Shifter's A
      Dark Distance is available on Beatport...

      2. https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/home/detail/1/beatport

      ...which leads me to find a new Hybrid interview on ilikemusic....

      3. http://www.ilikemusic.com/home/Hybrid_Interview_2008-5263/1

      Pretty nice Wednesday morning...

      Mike
    • Georgy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2008
        heard it. very flat and boring in my opinion. it's almost 10 mins and
        going nowhere. definitely not their best. :|

        On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 3:03 PM, Mike <myq@...> wrote:
        > Wow, today was one of those mornings where I get an email:
        >
        > 1. Hybrid's official announcement that HYBRIDSOUNDSYSTEM_01 is out now
        > officially [only in the UK, grrrr... impatient, I am...]
        >
        > ...that leads me to discover that a new Hybrid remix of Shifter's A
        > Dark Distance is available on Beatport...
        >
        > 2. https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/home/detail/1/beatport
        >
        > ...which leads me to find a new Hybrid interview on ilikemusic....
        >
        > 3. http://www.ilikemusic.com/home/Hybrid_Interview_2008-5263/1
        >
        > Pretty nice Wednesday morning...
        >
        > Mike

      • Thomas Touzimsky
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 19, 2008
          It's not their worst either, but they totally fail to develop the
          great mood they created during the first minutes any further.

          ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

          "Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking hands
          of justice!" - Peter Puppy (Earthworm Jim)