Re: The Formula Of Fear (Single...?)

  • Rukes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2008
      FoF is the first single from the new album.

      Rukes

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "zupzong" <kimpedersens@...> wrote:

      > (Taken from Charlotte James' myspace)
      > "Charlotte has also been writing songs for a number of artists and
      her
      > collaboration with Hybrid on their forthcoming single `The Formula Of
      > Fear' has already been picked up by Nettwerk Records in the US for a
      > release this summer."
      >
      > So does anybody know whether Formula will be released as a single?
      And
      > if so, is it only in the US?
      >
      > I've noticed that the version on Soundstation 01 is a remix, so
      > hopefully we will see a proper release as well!

    • Simon Jones
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2008
        Formula will be released as a single, on Nettwerk in the US and Distinctive
        in the UK. There are a number of versions of the track, with the original
        complimented by a Hybrid Dub, a remix from Glenn Morrison and more, details
        of which will be revealed soon.