The Formula Of Fear (Single...?)

  • zupzong
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2008
      (Taken from Charlotte James' myspace)
      "Charlotte has also been writing songs for a number of artists and her
      collaboration with Hybrid on their forthcoming single `The Formula Of
      Fear' has already been picked up by Nettwerk Records in the US for a
      release this summer."

      So does anybody know whether Formula will be released as a single? And
      if so, is it only in the US?

      I've noticed that the version on Soundstation 01 is a remix, so
      hopefully we will see a proper release as well!
    • Rukes
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2008
        FoF is the first single from the new album.

        Rukes

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "zupzong" <kimpedersens@...> wrote:

        > (Taken from Charlotte James' myspace)
        > "Charlotte has also been writing songs for a number of artists and
        her
        > collaboration with Hybrid on their forthcoming single `The Formula Of
        > Fear' has already been picked up by Nettwerk Records in the US for a
        > release this summer."
        >
        > So does anybody know whether Formula will be released as a single?
        And
        > if so, is it only in the US?
        >
        > I've noticed that the version on Soundstation 01 is a remix, so
        > hopefully we will see a proper release as well!

      • Simon Jones
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22, 2008
          Formula will be released as a single, on Nettwerk in the US and Distinctive
          in the UK. There are a number of versions of the track, with the original
          complimented by a Hybrid Dub, a remix from Glenn Morrison and more, details
          of which will be revealed soon.