Re: Evacuating London

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2008
      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "thedragpolar" <phutro@...> wrote:

      > I found this (http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/remix.php?rid=80) on
      > Hybrid's website under "All Remixes" & fell in love with it.
      > Especially the Beatless Dub track. The only place I found a copy of
      > the remix was in their February 2006 Kiss 100 Mix. But it has the
      > radio host talking during a portion of it.
      >
      > Does anyone know where I get / buy / find full versions of both?
      > Anyone have word of it being released sometime?

      That is brilliant!

      My one problem - the amazon link to the righthand side only lists the
      'standard' version of Evacuation London, which doesn't sound like the
      Hybrid versions. Worse yet, the versions played on the HSS site are
      truncated! Does anyone know how to get these in full?

      ][
    • Georgy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2008
        there are situations when musicians should think just like trent reznor. :)