Evacuating London

  • thedragpolar
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2008
      I found this (http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/remix.php?rid=80) on
      Hybrid's website under "All Remixes" & fell in love with it.
      Especially the Beatless Dub track. The only place I found a copy of
      the remix was in their February 2006 Kiss 100 Mix. But it has the
      radio host talking during a portion of it.

      Does anyone know where I get / buy / find full versions of both?
      Anyone have word of it being released sometime?
    • nicolaj_sj
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 30, 2008
        Sadly it ain't released :( Disney was supposed to release it, but
        somehow they never did. The remix was leaked to the internet, although
        few people have it. As for the Beatless Dub, someone might have it, but
        it's not gonna be released either :(

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "thedragpolar" <phutro@...> wrote:

        > I found this (http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/remix.php?rid=80) on
        > Hybrid's website under "All Remixes" & fell in love with it.
        > Especially the Beatless Dub track. The only place I found a copy of
        > the remix was in their February 2006 Kiss 100 Mix. But it has the
        > radio host talking during a portion of it.
        >
        > Does anyone know where I get / buy / find full versions of both?
        > Anyone have word of it being released sometime?

      • chrismix50
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 30, 2008
          It's unreleased and unfortunately seems its going to stay that way.

          I believe it has something to do with Disney...work related to films
          makes things a bit more complicated when it comes to actual releases.

          Never even knew the beatless dub existed..

          Chris

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "thedragpolar" <phutro@...> wrote:

          > I found this (http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/remix.php?rid=80) on
          > Hybrid's website under "All Remixes" & fell in love with it.
          > Especially the Beatless Dub track. The only place I found a copy of
          > the remix was in their February 2006 Kiss 100 Mix. But it has the
          > radio host talking during a portion of it.
          >
          > Does anyone know where I get / buy / find full versions of both?
          > Anyone have word of it being released sometime?

        • Daniel
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 30, 2008
            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "thedragpolar" <phutro@...> wrote:

            > I found this (http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/remix.php?rid=80) on
            > Hybrid's website under "All Remixes" & fell in love with it.
            > Especially the Beatless Dub track. The only place I found a copy of
            > the remix was in their February 2006 Kiss 100 Mix. But it has the
            > radio host talking during a portion of it.
            >
            > Does anyone know where I get / buy / find full versions of both?
            > Anyone have word of it being released sometime?

            That is brilliant!

            My one problem - the amazon link to the righthand side only lists the
            'standard' version of Evacuation London, which doesn't sound like the
            Hybrid versions. Worse yet, the versions played on the HSS site are
            truncated! Does anyone know how to get these in full?

            ][
          • Georgy
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2 12:09 AM
              there are situations when musicians should think just like trent reznor. :)