New Mix: Hybridised

  • docsavage1975
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2008
      Hi All,

      Hope this doesn't breach any rules on content, but I have stuck a mix
      together of Hybrids back catelogue.

      Hope you all enjoy!!!

      Dj Vorn - Hybridised Mix

      Date: 05/06/08

      Location: Shanghai

      Duration: 168 mins 58 secs

      Tracklisting

      1) Secret Circles - I Choose Noise*
      2) Beachcoma - Wider Angle
      3) This Is What It Means - Morning Sci-fi
      4) Menance (Terminate) - Scores
      5) Choke (feat. John Graham) - I Choose Noise*
      6) I'm Still Awake - Morning Sci-Fi*
      7) Orbit - Scores
      8) Hooligan Spirit - I Choose Noise*
      9) Steal You Away - Morning Sci-fi
      10) Marrakech - Morning Sci-Fi
      11) Sinequanon (feat. Soon E MC) - Wider Angle
      12) Cacade (Rise Again) - Scores
      13) Opening Credits - Wider Angle*
      14) I Choose Noise - I Choose Noise
      15) Fatal Beating - Wider Angle
      16) Concrete Boots (Future Force) - Scores*
      17) Synper - Wider Angle
      18) Gravastar (Edit) - Morning Sci-fi
      19) Know Your Enemy (Edit) - Morning Sci-fi
      20) I Know (feat. Julee Cruise) - Wider Angle
      21) Keep It In The Family (Edit) (What Lies Beneath) - Scores
      22) Kinky (Outta Time) - Scores
      23) Keep It In The Family - I Choose Noise
      24) In God We Trust (Soundtrack Edit) (Coup De Grace) - Scores
      25) We Are In Control - Morning Sci-fi
      26) Visible Noise (Edit) - Morning Sci-fi
      27) Dogstar (feat. Perry Farrell) - I Choose Noise*
      28) Dream Stalker - I Choose Noise
      29) Blackout (feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw) - Morning Sci-fi
      30) The Drop (Nightbreed) - Scores
      31) Falling Down (feat. Judie Tzuke) - I Choose Noise
      32) Dreaming Your Dreams (feat. Julee Cruise) - Wider Angle
      33) Out Of The Dark - Morning Sci-fi*
      34) Just For Today (feat Kirsty Hawkshaw) - I Choose Noise
      35) Mr Smith (Ultimatum) - Scores*
      36) Theme From Wide Angle - Wider Angle
      37) Hooligan (Hearts Desire) - Scores*
      38) True To Form (feat. Peter Hook) - Morning Sci-fi
      39) Celebrity Science (Edit) (Misceant) - Scores
      40) If I Survive (feat. Julee Cruise) - Wider Angle
      41) Until Tomorrow (feat. John Graham) - I Choose Noise
      42) Kill City - Wider Angle
      43) Kid 2000 - (feat. Chrissie Hynde) - Wider Angle
      44) High Life (feat. Julee Cruise) - Wider Angle
      45) Altitude (Red Square Reprise) - Wider Angle*
      46) Altitude - Wider Angle
      47) Zulu (Let It All Out) - Scores
      48) Higher Than A Skyscraper - Morning Sci-fi*
      49) Finished Symphony - Wider Angle*

      * Denotes Savage edit

      Link:http://www.sendspace.com/file/8j9i3r
    • Allin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2008
        Nice work, and thank you for sharing. Now you've got me wishing for a discrete mashup of
        Marrakech and Sinequanon...