Re: Soundsystem 01

  • Brett Kennelly
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2008
      Album comes out 3 days before I head over to London...and it looks like
      Hybrid are doing a set at Ministry of Sound the night I arrive there!
      Perfect timing or what! Going to be a great month! And i'm seeing them this
      Sunday at We Love Sounds here in Australia!

    • Darrin Maunders
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2008
        I cannot believe there are people who do not like CD2. CD1 is awesome
        BTW. But CD2 is on a different level and dammit I must protest it's
        awesomness! My mind is melting from the sheer greatness of this mix. It is lush. It is uplifting and gets me waving my arms in the air (And I am indoors lol). Seriously guys. I love breaks as much as the next guy but I also love a great uplifting house set. This compilation kicks ass!