Re: [Hybrid] Viewing updates @ Hybrid's website

  • Darrin Maunders
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29 2:19 PM
      I did. I have seen it and to be honest it's not what I thought it would be. The music is not what I thought it would be either.

      Thomas Touzimsky wrote:

      Here's the address you can use if you want to see any updates at their site: http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/new_site/index.php

      And apparently nobody noticed that Catacombs has been released on DVD for quite some time now...!

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky
      "Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking hands of justice!" - Peter Puppy (Earthworm Jim)