Soundsystem 01

  • marksl8r
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2008
      Hi all,

      Just checked out Amazon - Hybrid Soundsystem 01 available for pre-
      order. Released 14/06/08 on Hope!

      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Soundsystem-Vol-1-
      Hybrid/dp/B0019UJYDE/ref=sr_1_36?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1211978372&sr=1-36

      Cheers,
      Mark
    • Allin

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2008
          Album comes out 3 days before I head over to London...and it looks like
          Hybrid are doing a set at Ministry of Sound the night I arrive there!
          Perfect timing or what! Going to be a great month! And i'm seeing them this
          Sunday at We Love Sounds here in Australia!

        • Darrin Maunders
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 9, 2008
            I cannot believe there are people who do not like CD2. CD1 is awesome
            BTW. But CD2 is on a different level and dammit I must protest it's
            awesomness! My mind is melting from the sheer greatness of this mix. It is lush. It is uplifting and gets me waving my arms in the air (And I am indoors lol). Seriously guys. I love breaks as much as the next guy but I also love a great uplifting house set. This compilation kicks ass!