Re: [Hybrid] Viewing updates @ Hybrid's website

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Message 1 of 5 , May 25, 2008
      Not to forget this part that wasn't mentioned in previous mails...

      > This summer sees the first in a series of compilations
      > from Hybrid entitled Soundsystem 01

      The first in a series? Yeah!

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      "My wife is passionately fond of flowers, and I always give her a
      punch on her birthday." - Letter in daily paper
    • Darrin Maunders
      Message 2 of 5 , May 29, 2008
        I did. I have seen it and to be honest it's not what I thought it would be. The music is not what I thought it would be either.

        Thomas Touzimsky wrote:

        Here's the address you can use if you want to see any updates at their site: http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/new_site/index.php

        And apparently nobody noticed that Catacombs has been released on DVD for quite some time now...!

        ..::// Thomas Touzimsky
        "Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking hands of justice!" - Peter Puppy (Earthworm Jim)