Re: [Hybrid] Viewing updates @ Hybrid's website

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Message 1 of 5 , May 24, 2008
      > Here's the address you can use if you want to see any updates at their
      > site:
      >
      > http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/new_site/index.php

      And apparently nobody noticed that Catacombs has been released on DVD
      for quite some time now...!

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      "Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking hands
      of justice!" - Peter Puppy (Earthworm Jim)
    • Thomas Touzimsky
      Message 2 of 5 , May 25, 2008
        Not to forget this part that wasn't mentioned in previous mails...

        > This summer sees the first in a series of compilations
        > from Hybrid entitled Soundsystem 01

        The first in a series? Yeah!

        ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

        "My wife is passionately fond of flowers, and I always give her a
        punch on her birthday." - Letter in daily paper
      • Darrin Maunders