Re: [Hybrid] Viewing updates @ Hybrid's website

  • nackes@saunalahti.fi
    Message 1 of 5 , May 24 3:45 AM
      Anyone found this hidden audio player on the new site?

      http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/new_site/index.php?rp=audio_player.php&rq=

      /Winnie

      James <minceyfresh@...> kirjoitti:
      > I have Hybrid's news in my RSS feeder, and I noticed that their
      > announcement of "Soundsystem 01" didn't appear to be accessible simply
      > by clicking over from the home page of their website.
      >
      > Here's the address you can use if you want to see any updates at their
      > site:
      >
      > http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/new_site/index.php
      >
      > Alright, I hope all's well, everyone!
      >
      > James M.

    • Thomas Touzimsky
      Message 2 of 5 , May 24 6:45 AM
        > Here's the address you can use if you want to see any updates at their
        > site:
        >
        > http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/new_site/index.php

        And apparently nobody noticed that Catacombs has been released on DVD
        for quite some time now...!

        ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

        "Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking hands
        of justice!" - Peter Puppy (Earthworm Jim)
      • Thomas Touzimsky
        Message 3 of 5 , May 25 7:55 AM
          Not to forget this part that wasn't mentioned in previous mails...

          > This summer sees the first in a series of compilations
          > from Hybrid entitled Soundsystem 01

          The first in a series? Yeah!

          ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

          "My wife is passionately fond of flowers, and I always give her a
          punch on her birthday." - Letter in daily paper
        • Darrin Maunders
          Message 4 of 5 , May 29 2:19 PM
            I did. I have seen it and to be honest it's not what I thought it would be. The music is not what I thought it would be either.

            Here's the address you can use if you want to see any updates at their site: http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/new_site/index.php