Viewing updates @ Hybrid's website

  • James
    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2008
      I have Hybrid's news in my RSS feeder, and I noticed that their
      announcement of "Soundsystem 01" didn't appear to be accessible simply
      by clicking over from the home page of their website.

      Here's the address you can use if you want to see any updates at their
      site:

      http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/new_site/index.php

      Alright, I hope all's well, everyone!

      James M.
    • nackes@saunalahti.fi
      Message 2 of 5 , May 24, 2008
        Anyone found this hidden audio player on the new site?

        http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/new_site/index.php?rp=audio_player.php&rq=

        /Winnie

        James <minceyfresh@...> kirjoitti:
        > I have Hybrid's news in my RSS feeder, and I noticed that their
        > announcement of "Soundsystem 01" didn't appear to be accessible simply
        > by clicking over from the home page of their website.
        >
        > Here's the address you can use if you want to see any updates at their
        > site:
        >
        > http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/new_site/index.php
        >
        > Alright, I hope all's well, everyone!
        >
        > James M.

      • Thomas Touzimsky
        Message 3 of 5 , May 24, 2008
          > Here's the address you can use if you want to see any updates at their
          > site:
          >
          > http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/new_site/index.php

          And apparently nobody noticed that Catacombs has been released on DVD
          for quite some time now...!

          ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

          "Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking hands
          of justice!" - Peter Puppy (Earthworm Jim)
        • Thomas Touzimsky
          Message 4 of 5 , May 25, 2008
            Not to forget this part that wasn't mentioned in previous mails...

            > This summer sees the first in a series of compilations
            > from Hybrid entitled Soundsystem 01

            The first in a series? Yeah!

            ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

            "My wife is passionately fond of flowers, and I always give her a
            punch on her birthday." - Letter in daily paper
          • Darrin Maunders