Re: Fifty Dollar Pistol

  • Andy Roberts
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 26 4:22 AM
      I don't really think of Re_Mixed as a Hybrid album though, more of a
      compilation that has the name Hybrid on the front.

      By steaming pile of **** I'm guessing you mean Re_Mixed rather than I
      Choose Noise anyway.

      Maybe off topic but I'd like to see someone else do the strings for
      LP4.

      We had the Harry Gregson-Williams 'sound' for the last album (like Wide
      Angle had a different sound with Sacha Puttnam and Morning Sci-Fi with
      Andrew Skeet) and it sounded great, I just hope the next will be with
      someone else, something slightly different.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "matrixdub" <gouki@...> wrote:

      > It better be better than that steaming pile of **** that was the last
      > album...And by better I mean more tracks like "Fifty Dollar Pistol"
      > and less tracks like "The Formula of Fear".
      >
      > LONG LIVE ORIGINAL HYBRID
      >
      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Jones" <simon@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Fifty Dollar Pistol will be one of the many tracks featured on
      Hybrid's
      > > upcoming album 'Soundsystem', due out late June on Hope Recordings.

    • Ben Abrams
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 26 5:27 AM
        Can I add that we should have more track names like Formula Of Fear
        and less track names like Fifty Dollar Pistol

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "matrixdub" <gouki@...> wrote:

        > It better be better than that steaming pile of **** that was the
        last
        > album...And by better I mean more tracks like "Fifty Dollar Pistol"
        > and less tracks like "The Formula of Fear".
        >
        > LONG LIVE ORIGINAL HYBRID
        >
        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Jones" <simon@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Fifty Dollar Pistol will be one of the many tracks featured on
        Hybrid's
        > > upcoming album 'Soundsystem', due out late June on Hope
        Recordings.

        On
        > Behalf
        > > Of Chris
        > > Sent: 15 April 2008 10:08
        > > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        > > Subject: [Hybrid] Re: Fifty Dollar Pistol
        > >
        > > As has been said, Fifty Dollar Pistol is "Harry Gregson
        Williams -
        > Humvee
        > > Chase (Hybrid mix) which was used in DJ set on Frisky Radio,
        which
        > can be
        > > found on hybridized.org
        > >

        > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Darrin Maunders <darrin@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I've heard this track before but I can't recall where. Part of
        one of
        > > > their mixsets perhaps?

        > http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?
        fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=3150227
        > > 3
        > >

        > <http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?
        fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=315022
        > > 73>

        > > up on
        Dollar
        > > Pistol