Re: Fifty Dollar Pistol

  • matrixdub
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 21, 2008
      It better be better than that steaming pile of **** that was the last
      album...And by better I mean more tracks like "Fifty Dollar Pistol"
      and less tracks like "The Formula of Fear".

      LONG LIVE ORIGINAL HYBRID

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Jones" <simon@...> wrote:

      > Fifty Dollar Pistol will be one of the many tracks featured on Hybrid's
      > upcoming album 'Soundsystem', due out late June on Hope Recordings.

      Behalf
      > Of Chris
      > Sent: 15 April 2008 10:08
      > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [Hybrid] Re: Fifty Dollar Pistol
      >
      > As has been said, Fifty Dollar Pistol is "Harry Gregson Williams -
      Humvee

      http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=3150227
      > 3

      <http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=315022
      > 73>
      > > >
      > > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>,

      > up on
      > Pistol
      > name for
      > video -

    • Thomas Touzimsky
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 25, 2008
        > It better be better than that steaming pile of **** that was the last
        > album...And by better I mean more tracks like "Fifty Dollar Pistol"
        > and less tracks like "The Formula of Fear".

        In my opinion "TFOF" is far better than "Fifty Dollar Pistol". The
        best thing about the latter was the sound effect playing over the
        Hybrid logo at the intro, while the rest was a huge meh...

        ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

        "After you finish the first 90% of a project, you have to finish the
        other 90%." - Michael Abrash
      • Andy Roberts
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 26, 2008
          I don't really think of Re_Mixed as a Hybrid album though, more of a
          compilation that has the name Hybrid on the front.

          By steaming pile of **** I'm guessing you mean Re_Mixed rather than I
          Choose Noise anyway.

          Maybe off topic but I'd like to see someone else do the strings for
          LP4.

          We had the Harry Gregson-Williams 'sound' for the last album (like Wide
          Angle had a different sound with Sacha Puttnam and Morning Sci-Fi with
          Andrew Skeet) and it sounded great, I just hope the next will be with
          someone else, something slightly different.

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "matrixdub" <gouki@...> wrote:

          > It better be better than that steaming pile of **** that was the last
          > album...And by better I mean more tracks like "Fifty Dollar Pistol"
          > and less tracks like "The Formula of Fear".
          >
          > LONG LIVE ORIGINAL HYBRID
          >
          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Jones" <simon@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Fifty Dollar Pistol will be one of the many tracks featured on
          Hybrid's
          > > upcoming album 'Soundsystem', due out late June on Hope Recordings.

        • Ben Abrams
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 26, 2008
            Can I add that we should have more track names like Formula Of Fear
            and less track names like Fifty Dollar Pistol

            Links