RE: [Hybrid] Re: Fifty Dollar Pistol

  • Simon Jones
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 16 11:46 AM
      Fifty Dollar Pistol will be one of the many tracks featured on Hybrid's
      upcoming album 'Soundsystem', due out late June on Hope Recordings.

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 19 5:40 AM
        June can't come soon enough.

        Jitesh.
        (Yes, I'm still around :) )

        To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.comFrom: simon@...: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 19:46:32 +0100Subject: RE: [Hybrid] Re: Fifty Dollar Pistol

        Fifty Dollar Pistol will be one of the many tracks featured on Hybrid'supcoming album 'Soundsystem', due out late June on Hope Recordings. -----Original Message-----From: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com [mailto:HybridUK@yahoogroups.com] On BehalfOf ChrisSent: 15 April 2008 10:08To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.comSubject: [Hybrid] Re: Fifty Dollar PistolAs has been said, Fifty Dollar Pistol is "Harry Gregson Williams - HumveeChase (Hybrid mix) which was used in DJ set on Frisky Radio, which can befound on hybridized.org--- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Darrin Maunders <darrin@...> wrote:>> I've heard this track before but I can't recall where. Part of one of > their mixsets perhaps?> > kaneda_333 wrote:> >> > Just incase anyone has problems locating this (because I did!), its> > here:> >http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=31502273> ><http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=31502273>> >> > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <mailto:HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>,> > "hybrid_junkie" <simon_badham@> wrote:> > >> > > Hey,> > >> > > For those that haven't noticed already, Hybrid have put a videoup on> > > their Myspace page - It's the live performance of Fifty DollarPistol> > > from Glade festival last year - It appears that's the propername for> > > what was known as 'Humvee Chase' from Deja Vu....Great qualityvideo -> > > looking forward to the full release!!> > >> >> >>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hybrid Gig Dates & more...http://www.hybrid-group.com------------------------------------------------Yahoo! Groups Links

      • matrixdub
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 21 1:32 PM
          It better be better than that steaming pile of **** that was the last
          album...And by better I mean more tracks like "Fifty Dollar Pistol"
          and less tracks like "The Formula of Fear".

          LONG LIVE ORIGINAL HYBRID

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Jones" <simon@...> wrote:

          > Fifty Dollar Pistol will be one of the many tracks featured on Hybrid's
          > upcoming album 'Soundsystem', due out late June on Hope Recordings.

        • Thomas Touzimsky
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 25 5:23 PM
            > It better be better than that steaming pile of **** that was the last
            > album...And by better I mean more tracks like "Fifty Dollar Pistol"
            > and less tracks like "The Formula of Fear".

            In my opinion "TFOF" is far better than "Fifty Dollar Pistol". The
            best thing about the latter was the sound effect playing over the
            Hybrid logo at the intro, while the rest was a huge meh...

            ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

            "After you finish the first 90% of a project, you have to finish the
            other 90%." - Michael Abrash
          • Andy Roberts
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 26 4:22 AM
              I don't really think of Re_Mixed as a Hybrid album though, more of a
              compilation that has the name Hybrid on the front.

              By steaming pile of **** I'm guessing you mean Re_Mixed rather than I
              Choose Noise anyway.

              Maybe off topic but I'd like to see someone else do the strings for
              LP4.

              We had the Harry Gregson-Williams 'sound' for the last album (like Wide
              Angle had a different sound with Sacha Puttnam and Morning Sci-Fi with
              Andrew Skeet) and it sounded great, I just hope the next will be with
              someone else, something slightly different.

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "matrixdub" <gouki@...> wrote:

              > It better be better than that steaming pile of **** that was the last
              > album...And by better I mean more tracks like "Fifty Dollar Pistol"
              > and less tracks like "The Formula of Fear".
              >
              > LONG LIVE ORIGINAL HYBRID
              >
              > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Jones" <simon@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Fifty Dollar Pistol will be one of the many tracks featured on
              Hybrid's
              > > upcoming album 'Soundsystem', due out late June on Hope Recordings.

            • Ben Abrams
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 26 5:27 AM
                Can I add that we should have more track names like Formula Of Fear
                and less track names like Fifty Dollar Pistol

                Links