Re: [Hybrid] I love this track!

  • Kristian Duske
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2008
      Hi Darrin,
      > I am still a big breaks fan and this just gets me wanting to hear more
      > breaks tracks again. Something called 'The Device Has Been Modified'
      > by
      > 'Victims of Science'. If you haven't heard it before then check it
      > out.
      > Samples are of GlaDOS from the game Portal. My only complaint is there
      > is not a longer version.

      Thanks for sharing this, it's awesome! I've been listening to it
      nonstop for the past two days. I agree that it's too short, but on the
      other hand, it's not dragged out either. I loved the game and the
      voice work in it a lot, so this is a very cool combination.

      Regards
      Kristian
    • kaneda_333
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10 11:29 AM
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Darrin Maunders <darrin@...> wrote:

        > I am still a big breaks fan and this just gets me wanting to hear more
        > breaks tracks again. Something called 'The Device Has Been Modified' by
        > 'Victims of Science'. If you haven't heard it before then check it out.
        > Samples are of GlaDOS from the game Portal. My only complaint is there
        > is not a longer version.
        >
        > http://youtube.com/watch?v=MgYowgZpTBA

        Thanks for posting this! I've been listening to this a lot recently!
        Properly loving it - also wish it was longer!