Re: [Hybrid] The Forumla of Fear

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2008
      From what I've scouted on the internet, its not a Charlotte James
      track that Hybrid have mixed, so I think, given the fact on Hybrid's
      MySpace it says forthcoming single, its theirs.

      And I'm so pleased it is...

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, RICHARD LUND <_schwa_@...> wrote:

      > Wow ..
      >
      > Im in awe ...
      >
      > This is the 2nd performance we've seen from Glade ...
      >
      > Maybe a possibility that Hybrid's whole show was taped ....
      >
      > Maybe a possibility of a DVD release ...boy would that be sweet ..
      >
      > Amazing track ...Hybrid original or remix ???
      >
      > RICK
      >
      > (by the way what happened to Ally ? ... havent seen a post from her
      in ages ...)

      > To: HybridUK@...: cmattley@...: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 17:54:59
      +0000Subject: [Hybrid] The Forumla of Fear

      > How good does this sound on the video pages of Hybrid's MySpace
      page?The quality of the live performance is top notch, not that I
      expectany less from Chris and Mike and the whole band, but still!I
      think this track has the seeds of perhaps some cross over
      success...http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=31764504

    • Georgy
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8, 2008
        some of the morning scifi tracks were adam taylor's, and they still
        got released as hybrid songs.