Re: [Hybrid] The Forumla of Fear

  • Trent Saunders
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2008
      Yes yes and YES. If this is the direction hybrid are
      heading they are again going to me one of my top bands
      ever. brilliant song, very rock driven and very
      different from anything else they have done, but sooo
      damn good! Please Hybrid keep in this direction, you
      are getting MaANY new fans just from this track alone
      down here in Australia =)

      www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2008
        From what I've scouted on the internet, its not a Charlotte James
        track that Hybrid have mixed, so I think, given the fact on Hybrid's
        MySpace it says forthcoming single, its theirs.

        And I'm so pleased it is...

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, RICHARD LUND <_schwa_@...> wrote:

        > Wow ..
        >
        > Im in awe ...
        >
        > This is the 2nd performance we've seen from Glade ...
        >
        > Maybe a possibility that Hybrid's whole show was taped ....
        >
        > Maybe a possibility of a DVD release ...boy would that be sweet ..
        >
        > Amazing track ...Hybrid original or remix ???
        >
        > RICK
        >
        > (by the way what happened to Ally ? ... havent seen a post from her
        in ages ...)

        > To: HybridUK@...: cmattley@...: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 17:54:59
        +0000Subject: [Hybrid] The Forumla of Fear

        > How good does this sound on the video pages of Hybrid's MySpace
        page?The quality of the live performance is top notch, not that I
        expectany less from Chris and Mike and the whole band, but still!I
        think this track has the seeds of perhaps some cross over
        success...http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=31764504

      • Georgy
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 8, 2008
          some of the morning scifi tracks were adam taylor's, and they still
          got released as hybrid songs.