RE: [Hybrid] The Forumla of Fear

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2008
      Wow ..

      Im in awe ...

      This is the 2nd performance we've seen from Glade ...

      Maybe a possibility that Hybrid's whole show was taped ....

      Maybe a possibility of a DVD release ...boy would that be sweet ..

      Amazing track ...Hybrid original or remix ???

      RICK

      (by the way what happened to Ally ? ... havent seen a post from her in ages ...)

      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.comFrom: cmattley@...: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 17:54:59 +0000Subject: [Hybrid] The Forumla of Fear

      How good does this sound on the video pages of Hybrid's MySpace page?The quality of the live performance is top notch, not that I expectany less from Chris and Mike and the whole band, but still!I think this track has the seeds of perhaps some cross over success...http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=31764504

    • Trent Saunders
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6, 2008
        Yes yes and YES. If this is the direction hybrid are
        heading they are again going to me one of my top bands
        ever. brilliant song, very rock driven and very
        different from anything else they have done, but sooo
        damn good! Please Hybrid keep in this direction, you
        are getting MaANY new fans just from this track alone
        down here in Australia =)

        www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail
      • Chris
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7, 2008
          From what I've scouted on the internet, its not a Charlotte James
          track that Hybrid have mixed, so I think, given the fact on Hybrid's
          MySpace it says forthcoming single, its theirs.

          And I'm so pleased it is...

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, RICHARD LUND <_schwa_@...> wrote:

          > Wow ..
          >
          > Im in awe ...
          >
          > This is the 2nd performance we've seen from Glade ...
          >
          > Maybe a possibility that Hybrid's whole show was taped ....
          >
          > Maybe a possibility of a DVD release ...boy would that be sweet ..
          >
          > Amazing track ...Hybrid original or remix ???
          >
          > RICK
          >
          > (by the way what happened to Ally ? ... havent seen a post from her
          in ages ...)

          > To: HybridUK@...: cmattley@...: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 17:54:59
          +0000Subject: [Hybrid] The Forumla of Fear

          > How good does this sound on the video pages of Hybrid's MySpace
          page?The quality of the live performance is top notch, not that I
          expectany less from Chris and Mike and the whole band, but still!I
          think this track has the seeds of perhaps some cross over
          success...http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=31764504

        • Georgy
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 8, 2008
            some of the morning scifi tracks were adam taylor's, and they still
            got released as hybrid songs.