The Forumla of Fear

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6 10:54 AM
      How good does this sound on the video pages of Hybrid's MySpace page?
      The quality of the live performance is top notch, not that I expect
      any less from Chris and Mike and the whole band, but still!

      I think this track has the seeds of perhaps some cross over success...

      http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=31764504
    • RICHARD LUND
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6 2:33 PM
        Wow ..

        Im in awe ...

        This is the 2nd performance we've seen from Glade ...

        Maybe a possibility that Hybrid's whole show was taped ....

        Maybe a possibility of a DVD release ...boy would that be sweet ..

        Amazing track ...Hybrid original or remix ???

        RICK

        (by the way what happened to Ally ? ... havent seen a post from her in ages ...)

        To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.comFrom: cmattley@...: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 17:54:59 +0000Subject: [Hybrid] The Forumla of Fear

        How good does this sound on the video pages of Hybrid's MySpace page?The quality of the live performance is top notch, not that I expectany less from Chris and Mike and the whole band, but still!I think this track has the seeds of perhaps some cross over success...http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=31764504

      • Trent Saunders
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 6 7:43 PM
          Yes yes and YES. If this is the direction hybrid are
          heading they are again going to me one of my top bands
          ever. brilliant song, very rock driven and very
          different from anything else they have done, but sooo
          damn good! Please Hybrid keep in this direction, you
          are getting MaANY new fans just from this track alone
          down here in Australia =)

          www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail
        • Chris
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 7 2:59 AM
            From what I've scouted on the internet, its not a Charlotte James
            track that Hybrid have mixed, so I think, given the fact on Hybrid's
            MySpace it says forthcoming single, its theirs.

            And I'm so pleased it is...

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, RICHARD LUND <_schwa_@...> wrote:

            > Wow ..
            >
            > Im in awe ...
            >
            > This is the 2nd performance we've seen from Glade ...
            >
            > Maybe a possibility that Hybrid's whole show was taped ....
            >
            > Maybe a possibility of a DVD release ...boy would that be sweet ..
            >
            > Amazing track ...Hybrid original or remix ???
            >
            > RICK
            >
            > (by the way what happened to Ally ? ... havent seen a post from her
            in ages ...)

            > To: HybridUK@...: cmattley@...: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 17:54:59
            +0000Subject: [Hybrid] The Forumla of Fear

            > How good does this sound on the video pages of Hybrid's MySpace
            page?The quality of the live performance is top notch, not that I
            expectany less from Chris and Mike and the whole band, but still!I
            think this track has the seeds of perhaps some cross over
            success...http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=31764504

          • Georgy
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 8 7:14 AM
              some of the morning scifi tracks were adam taylor's, and they still
              got released as hybrid songs.