I love this track!

  • Darrin Maunders
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2008
      I am still a big breaks fan and this just gets me wanting to hear more
      breaks tracks again. Something called 'The Device Has Been Modified' by
      'Victims of Science'. If you haven't heard it before then check it out.
      Samples are of GlaDOS from the game Portal. My only complaint is there
      is not a longer version.

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=MgYowgZpTBA
    • Kristian Duske
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2008
        Hi Darrin,
        > I am still a big breaks fan and this just gets me wanting to hear more
        > breaks tracks again. Something called 'The Device Has Been Modified'
        > by
        > 'Victims of Science'. If you haven't heard it before then check it
        > out.
        > Samples are of GlaDOS from the game Portal. My only complaint is there
        > is not a longer version.

        Thanks for sharing this, it's awesome! I've been listening to it
        nonstop for the past two days. I agree that it's too short, but on the
        other hand, it's not dragged out either. I loved the game and the
        voice work in it a lot, so this is a very cool combination.

        Regards
        Kristian
      • kaneda_333
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2008
          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Darrin Maunders <darrin@...> wrote:

          > I am still a big breaks fan and this just gets me wanting to hear more
          > breaks tracks again. Something called 'The Device Has Been Modified' by
          > 'Victims of Science'. If you haven't heard it before then check it out.
          > Samples are of GlaDOS from the game Portal. My only complaint is there
          > is not a longer version.
          >
          > http://youtube.com/watch?v=MgYowgZpTBA

          Thanks for posting this! I've been listening to this a lot recently!
          Properly loving it - also wish it was longer!