Re: [Hybrid] New Hybrid Mix Album - Soundsystem

  • Trent Saunders
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
      Just read on Hybrid's myspace they are beginning work
      on LP4 and are releasing a compilation of remixed
      soundtrack material as well (could be this soundsystem
      album?) Fifty Dollar Pistol is totally ace, bring back
      the chills I get when I hear a Hybrid track, Humvee
      chase used samples of the deja vu so thats why its
      different and in my opinion a pounding , harder
      crashing breaks track. =)
      LOVE IT!!

      www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail