ULTRA

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27 5:27 PM
      So maybe Ill see some of you in Miami this weekend ...

      Ill be the guy with the real long hair (probably the only one with hair to my waist) at the front during the Hybrid & BT showings ...probably Stanton & Freestylers too ..

      RICK

    • RICHARD LUND
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31 11:44 AM
        Looks like this came through a little too late ..

        Had a great time though ..

        RICK

        To: ben_abrams@...; chris.nigon@...; hybrid@...; hybriduk@yahoogroups.comFrom: _schwa_@...: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 20:27:19 -0400Subject: [Hybrid] ULTRA

        So maybe Ill see some of you in Miami this weekend ... Ill be the guy with the real long hair (probably the only one with hair to my waist) at the front during the Hybrid & BT showings ...probably Stanton & Freestylers too .. RICK[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]