Re: New mix

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 22, 2008
      I been researching this & trying to locate a few of these trax but they aren't matching up. This can't be the correct track listing info. Anybody have it?

      Thanks,

      [[[Moderator (Alan) says: Your inability to find them may well be down to the fact that the lads often use pre-release material and CD-R promos and WIPs for mixes. Not saying that is the case, just that it's a possibility.]]]

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 22, 2008
        Kate Havnevik - New Day - I love it, i love the twisted strings, I love its random vocal, I love the fact it fit so well in Grey's anatomy, check it out x x

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 28, 2008
          Anybody ever find out the "real" track listings for this mix?

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 30, 2008
            This mix features on www.hybridsoundsystem.com , in the DJ sets
            section. So I assume the tracklist there is definitive...

            Chris

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 3, 2008
              I've searched for the tunes & they don't add up.
              Example, I hear Sasha Coma in there & it's not listed.

              section. So I assume the tracklist there is definitive...

              Chris

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Rich" <rpooley3@...> wrote:

              > Anybody ever find out the "real" track listings for this mix?

            • Daniel
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 3, 2008
                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <cmattley@...> wrote:

                > This mix features on www.hybridsoundsystem.com , in the DJ sets
                > section. So I assume the tracklist there is definitive...

                Has anyone figured out the download URL for this set? If it streams,
                it's gotta be save-able.

                ][