Re: Selling off some records

  • nicolaj_sj
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2008
      Just found ya on eBay, but i can't find the hybrid - hi life - Mike
      Marshall's Low Life Mix - 12" (DMC House nation 206

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, RICHARD LUND <_schwa_@...> wrote:

      > So the time has come to let go of some of my vinyl ..it just sits
      taking up space in the garage .... so in case anyones interested ...

      > Hybrid related tracks :
      >
      > saint Etienne - Boy Is Crying - Hybrid Mix - 12"
      >
      > Lennie de Ice - we Are IE - Hybrid's Lite Mix - 12"
      >
      > sasha - xpander - Hybrid Mix (aka Phantom Beats - Just Dont Care -
      Hybrid Mix)
      > (or actually isnt this just a mash-up of Phantom Beats over
      sasha - xpander ...bu tput together by Hybrid ??)
      > http://www.discogs.com/release/15023
      >
      > hybrid - hi life - Mike Marshall's Low Life Mix - 12" (DMC House
      nation 206)
      > http://www.discogs.com/release/168890
      >
      > the foot club - loveboy - Hybrid Luurv Dub - 12"
      >
      > Inner sanctum - how soon is now - hybrid mix - 12"
      >
      > alanis morisette - your house - hybrid's forgive me mix - 12"
      > http://www.discogs.com/release/283191
      >
      > Alanis morisette - so pure / FSOL - Papua New Guinea (Hybrid
      Remix) - 12"
      > http://www.discogs.com/release/137452
      >
      > Rob Dougan - Clubbed to Death - Hybrid Mix (8:18) - 12"
      >
      > Radiohead - everything in its right place - hybrid mix 12"
      > http://www.discogs.com/release/100169
      >
      > C N Williams - Work Ya Body 12" (aka Clifford Williams) early
      Mike Truman production

      > Hybrid - Kill City - Altitude - 12"
      > http://www.discogs.com/release/28046
      >
      > Hybrid - Fall Out Of Love - 2 x 12"
      > http://www.discogs.com/release/416640
      >
      > possibly ...not sure if Im gonna let go of these 2 ... not unless
      the price is right..

      > Hybrid - Symphony (re-issue) - 12"
      > http://www.discogs.com/release/112247
      >
      > Hybrid - symphony - 12"
      > http://www.discogs.com/release/160110
      >
      > Friction & Spice - Get Jazzed Up - EP - 12" ( Alright - Hybrid -
      Analogue Mix )
      > http://www.discogs.com/release/50155
      >
      > Crystal Method - Name of the Game - Hybrid's Blackout in LA Mix -
      12"

      > Deluxtra - Lift me Up - Hybrid Mix - 12"
      > http://www.discogs.com/release/361688
      >

      > and a bunch of other various 12"'s ..
      >
      > my username is Hybridian on Ebay (where these will all be going)
      >
      > sorry to plug up the list with ads but I figured maybe some of the
      new members (or older ones) might want to get there hands on some
      classic Hybrid 12"'s