Selling off some records

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16 10:19 AM
      So the time has come to let go of some of my vinyl ..it just sits taking up space in the garage .... so in case anyones interested ...

      Hybrid related tracks :

      saint Etienne - Boy Is Crying - Hybrid Mix - 12"

      Lennie de Ice - we Are IE - Hybrid's Lite Mix - 12"

      sasha - xpander - Hybrid Mix (aka Phantom Beats - Just Dont Care - Hybrid Mix)
      (or actually isnt this just a mash-up of Phantom Beats over sasha - xpander ...bu tput together by Hybrid ??)
      http://www.discogs.com/release/15023

      hybrid - hi life - Mike Marshall's Low Life Mix - 12" (DMC House nation 206)
      http://www.discogs.com/release/168890

      the foot club - loveboy - Hybrid Luurv Dub - 12"

      Inner sanctum - how soon is now - hybrid mix - 12"

      alanis morisette - your house - hybrid's forgive me mix - 12"
      http://www.discogs.com/release/283191

      Alanis morisette - so pure / FSOL - Papua New Guinea (Hybrid Remix) - 12"
      http://www.discogs.com/release/137452

      Rob Dougan - Clubbed to Death - Hybrid Mix (8:18) - 12"

      Radiohead - everything in its right place - hybrid mix 12"
      http://www.discogs.com/release/100169

      C N Williams - Work Ya Body 12" (aka Clifford Williams) early Mike Truman production

      Hybrid - Kill City - Altitude - 12"
      http://www.discogs.com/release/28046

      Hybrid - Fall Out Of Love - 2 x 12"
      http://www.discogs.com/release/416640

      possibly ...not sure if Im gonna let go of these 2 ... not unless the price is right..

      Hybrid - Symphony (re-issue) - 12"
      http://www.discogs.com/release/112247

      Hybrid - symphony - 12"
      http://www.discogs.com/release/160110

      Friction & Spice - Get Jazzed Up - EP - 12" ( Alright - Hybrid - Analogue Mix )
      http://www.discogs.com/release/50155

      Crystal Method - Name of the Game - Hybrid's Blackout in LA Mix - 12"

      Deluxtra - Lift me Up - Hybrid Mix - 12"
      http://www.discogs.com/release/361688

      and a bunch of other various 12"'s ..

      my username is Hybridian on Ebay (where these will all be going)

      sorry to plug up the list with ads but I figured maybe some of the new members (or older ones) might want to get there hands on some classic Hybrid 12"'s

      RICK

    • nicolaj_sj
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18 4:17 AM
        Just found ya on eBay, but i can't find the hybrid - hi life - Mike