Re: [Hybrid] New mix

  • Darrin Maunders
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2, 2008
      It was OK'd and now is up on http://www.hybridized.org/

      Darrin Maunders wrote:

      > Just got sent a new mix. Listening to it now. I'll ask if it's OK to
      > share it with list members.
      >
      > Hybrid 'My Friends Electric' DJ mix Feb 2008
      >
      > 1.Silicon Soul : Fearmakers ( DJ Tool)
      > 2.Andrew Weatherall : La Sirena : The Bullet Catcher
      > 3.MOS : Emotional Distortion : popof Remix
      > 4.Mike Monday : Zum Zum ( Audiojack Remix)
      > 5.System 7 : Space Bird : Dub?re Deep Space remix
      > 6.Thomas Schwartz : Jupiter Calling (Original)
      > 7.Sasha : Mongoose (Wutam & J - Break Remix)
      > 8.Sasha : Who Killed Sparky (Original)
      > 9.Off Key : Outside In
      > 10.Greg Churchill : Mulcha (Original Mix)
      > 11.Tomcraft : Boogie Nights (Original Mix)

    • face
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2, 2008
        it's already up at hybridized.org :D

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Darrin Maunders <darrin@...> wrote:

        > Just got sent a new mix. Listening to it now. I'll ask if it's OK to
        > share it with list members.
        >
        > Hybrid 'My Friends Electric' DJ mix Feb 2008
        >
        > 1.Silicon Soul : Fearmakers ( DJ Tool)
        > 2.Andrew Weatherall : La Sirena : The Bullet Catcher
        > 3.MOS : Emotional Distortion : popof Remix
        > 4.Mike Monday : Zum Zum ( Audiojack Remix)
        > 5.System 7 : Space Bird : Dub?re Deep Space remix
        > 6.Thomas Schwartz : Jupiter Calling (Original)
        > 7.Sasha : Mongoose (Wutam & J - Break Remix)
        > 8.Sasha : Who Killed Sparky (Original)
        > 9.Off Key : Outside In
        > 10.Greg Churchill : Mulcha (Original Mix)
        > 11.Tomcraft : Boogie Nights (Original Mix)

      • Rich
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 22, 2008
          I been researching this & trying to locate a few of these trax but they aren't matching up. This can't be the correct track listing info. Anybody have it?

          Thanks,

          [[[Moderator (Alan) says: Your inability to find them may well be down to the fact that the lads often use pre-release material and CD-R promos and WIPs for mixes. Not saying that is the case, just that it's a possibility.]]]

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 22, 2008
            Kate Havnevik - New Day - I love it, i love the twisted strings, I love its random vocal, I love the fact it fit so well in Grey's anatomy, check it out x x

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 28, 2008
              Anybody ever find out the "real" track listings for this mix?

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 30, 2008
                This mix features on www.hybridsoundsystem.com , in the DJ sets
                section. So I assume the tracklist there is definitive...

                Chris

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 3, 2008
                  I've searched for the tunes & they don't add up.
                  Example, I hear Sasha Coma in there & it's not listed.

                  section. So I assume the tracklist there is definitive...

                  Chris

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Rich" <rpooley3@...> wrote:

                  > Anybody ever find out the "real" track listings for this mix?

                • Daniel
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 3, 2008
                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <cmattley@...> wrote:

                    > This mix features on www.hybridsoundsystem.com , in the DJ sets
                    > section. So I assume the tracklist there is definitive...

                    Has anyone figured out the download URL for this set? If it streams,
                    it's gotta be save-able.

                    ][