New mix

  • Darrin Maunders
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 25, 2008
      Just got sent a new mix. Listening to it now. I'll ask if it's OK to
      share it with list members.

      Hybrid 'My Friends Electric' DJ mix Feb 2008

      1.Silicon Soul : Fearmakers ( DJ Tool)
      2.Andrew Weatherall : La Sirena : The Bullet Catcher
      3.MOS : Emotional Distortion : popof Remix
      4.Mike Monday : Zum Zum ( Audiojack Remix)
      5.System 7 : Space Bird : Dub?re Deep Space remix
      6.Thomas Schwartz : Jupiter Calling (Original)
      7.Sasha : Mongoose (Wutam & J - Break Remix)
      8.Sasha : Who Killed Sparky (Original)
      9.Off Key : Outside In
      10.Greg Churchill : Mulcha (Original Mix)
      11.Tomcraft : Boogie Nights (Original Mix)
    • Darrin Maunders
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2, 2008
        It was OK'd and now is up on http://www.hybridized.org/

        Darrin Maunders wrote:

        > Just got sent a new mix. Listening to it now. I'll ask if it's OK to
        > share it with list members.
        >
        > Hybrid 'My Friends Electric' DJ mix Feb 2008
        >
        > 1.Silicon Soul : Fearmakers ( DJ Tool)
        > 2.Andrew Weatherall : La Sirena : The Bullet Catcher
        > 3.MOS : Emotional Distortion : popof Remix
        > 4.Mike Monday : Zum Zum ( Audiojack Remix)
        > 5.System 7 : Space Bird : Dub?re Deep Space remix
        > 6.Thomas Schwartz : Jupiter Calling (Original)
        > 7.Sasha : Mongoose (Wutam & J - Break Remix)
        > 8.Sasha : Who Killed Sparky (Original)
        > 9.Off Key : Outside In
        > 10.Greg Churchill : Mulcha (Original Mix)
        > 11.Tomcraft : Boogie Nights (Original Mix)

      • face
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 2, 2008
          it's already up at hybridized.org :D

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Darrin Maunders <darrin@...> wrote:

          > Just got sent a new mix. Listening to it now. I'll ask if it's OK to
          > share it with list members.
          >
          > Hybrid 'My Friends Electric' DJ mix Feb 2008
          >
          > 1.Silicon Soul : Fearmakers ( DJ Tool)
          > 2.Andrew Weatherall : La Sirena : The Bullet Catcher
          > 3.MOS : Emotional Distortion : popof Remix
          > 4.Mike Monday : Zum Zum ( Audiojack Remix)
          > 5.System 7 : Space Bird : Dub?re Deep Space remix
          > 6.Thomas Schwartz : Jupiter Calling (Original)
          > 7.Sasha : Mongoose (Wutam & J - Break Remix)
          > 8.Sasha : Who Killed Sparky (Original)
          > 9.Off Key : Outside In
          > 10.Greg Churchill : Mulcha (Original Mix)
          > 11.Tomcraft : Boogie Nights (Original Mix)

        • Rich
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 22, 2008
            I been researching this & trying to locate a few of these trax but they aren't matching up. This can't be the correct track listing info. Anybody have it?

            Thanks,

            [[[Moderator (Alan) says: Your inability to find them may well be down to the fact that the lads often use pre-release material and CD-R promos and WIPs for mixes. Not saying that is the case, just that it's a possibility.]]]

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 22, 2008
              Kate Havnevik - New Day - I love it, i love the twisted strings, I love its random vocal, I love the fact it fit so well in Grey's anatomy, check it out x x

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 28, 2008
                Anybody ever find out the "real" track listings for this mix?

                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 30, 2008
                  This mix features on www.hybridsoundsystem.com , in the DJ sets
                  section. So I assume the tracklist there is definitive...

                  Chris

                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 3, 2008
                    I've searched for the tunes & they don't add up.
                    Example, I hear Sasha Coma in there & it's not listed.

                    section. So I assume the tracklist there is definitive...

                    Chris

                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Rich" <rpooley3@...> wrote:

                    > Anybody ever find out the "real" track listings for this mix?

                  • Daniel
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 3, 2008
                      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <cmattley@...> wrote:

                      > This mix features on www.hybridsoundsystem.com , in the DJ sets
                      > section. So I assume the tracklist there is definitive...

                      Has anyone figured out the download URL for this set? If it streams,
                      it's gotta be save-able.

                      ][