Way Out West - Off Topic

  • Ben Abrams
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2008
      Hey guys, totally off topic but just been trawling through the Hope website and it appears Mr Warren/Mr Wisterhoff have started writing for a new WOW album. Apparently they were a couple of demos in by May 2007 so they should be well on their way now!

      In the absence of any recently updated WOW fan website I thought this may be the best place to mention it, although some people may already be aware...
    • James Warren
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2008
        Yep, new album out this year. Bits and pieces are creeping into recent dj sets of both Nick and Jody (see hybridized), so keep your ears peeled.

        Jody's also done a remix of a Coalesced track (one of my production aliases with co-producer Mike Bandoni) which will be seeing the light of day around WMC I believe....

        Spaces to be watched...

        [[[Moderator (Alan) says: At the risk of sounding a little too Partridge Family (or is it Brady Bunch?)... Nifty!]]]

        From: Ben Abrams