Re: Distinctive release note

  • dcraig@nmt.edu
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2008
      The thing is, Deadmau5 is big right now but of everything he's put out
      recently that Finished Symphony track is both weak as a remix of said
      track and weak compared to almost all of his other productions to date.
      It doesn't make any sense.

      Dan

      > Yeah, the confusion is Hybrid fans generally don't like the Deadmau5
      > remix, but because he is the big thing now, everyone else loves it
      > to death. It's one of the biggest tracks on Beatport still! Also the
      > first time I technically heard many DJs play anything Hybrid in
      > years, which can only be good for Hybrid. Maybe a proper Finished
      > Symphony 2008 remake EP on Hope, haha.
    • Thomas Touzimsky
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 20, 2008
        I think it totally makes up for some of the other tracks on Re_Mixed - nice breaks. I wish the remix album had had more of this...

        ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

        "While there are limits to success, your capacity for failure is
        infinite." - Aaron Williams