Re: General state of breakbeat in the UK

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2008
      I'm reviewing a DJ Set by the Plump DJs here in Melbourne, Australia on Friday and it got me thinking about the breaks scene in general. I'd say it has died a little here, and headed more underground. Big names like NuBreed and Phil K are now not on the scene anywhere near as much as in the past.

      At least Australia *has* a breaks scene... and DJ dates... and live
      tours... etc etc...

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      "Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking hands
      of justice!" - Peter Puppy (Earthworm Jim)