Re: Hybrid Remixed

  • Trent Saunders
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2008
      The best mixes were released before the album came out. its not a great or a bad album, as many stormers as there are stinkers. My personal fave is The cinematic orchestra mix of blackout. Its just a beatless cascading aura of beauty. very very deep and quite sad as well. But so damn good. Sleepwalking kicks ass as well and I am quite fond of Kosheen's Mix of Falling down =)