I cannot wait

  • Julia
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2008
      Just found out Hybrid is Coming to DC on February 1st for a DJ set..
      Can't wait to see them again..
    • chrismix50
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2008
        Can't wait for this one either. As always I'll be up front wearing a
        green hybrid t-shirt...feel free to say hi.

        Hopefully I'll get a chance to chat with the boys for a bit.

        -Chris

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 7, 2008
          I will probably be at my usual spot in front of the booth on the right
          side.

        • http://www.myspace.com/laserlight007

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 12, 2008
              I was hoping they would be at ULTRA again this year but they havent been added to the lineup yet ..

              RICK

              From: laserlight007@...
              You guys are so lucky.....any florida dates in the near future?
            • Daniel Santillo
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 12, 2008
                i was looking on excession.co.uk and they had hybrid being listed as booked in the states the week of winter music conference Rick . So you might possibly get to see them.

                From: _schwa_@...
                I was hoping they would be at ULTRA again this year but they havent been added to the lineup yet ..RICK