Hybrid Remixed

  • art02boy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2007
      Has anyone been listening to the Hybrid Remix Album which was released
      a couple weeks ago? I heard a few samples of the tracks here and there, but does anyone have a favorite remix from that album? I'd
      like to know. Thanks.

      - john
    • Trent Saunders
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2008
        The best mixes were released before the album came out. its not a great or a bad album, as many stormers as there are stinkers. My personal fave is The cinematic orchestra mix of blackout. Its just a beatless cascading aura of beauty. very very deep and quite sad as well. But so damn good. Sleepwalking kicks ass as well and I am quite fond of Kosheen's Mix of Falling down =)