Re: Finished Symphony (Boom Jinx Remix)

  • andyrober
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21, 2007
      If it was finished on the date it says on the Boom Jinx site I'd guess it wasn't in time to go on the album (Re_Mixed promos were already around then) or it was meant to be an exclusive to help sell the Finished Symphony Re_Mixed vinyl

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <cmattley@...> wrote:

      The fantastic Boom Jinx Remix of Finished Symphony is now up on the new look Distinctive Website. The quality is a little poor (of the sound that is) but the track is awesome. Its baffles me why this wasnt on RE_Mixed

      Chris