Re: Finished Symphony (Boom Jinx Remix)

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21, 2007
      The fantastic Boom Jinx Remix of Finished Symphony is now up on the
      new look Distinctive Website. The quality is a little poor (of the
      sound that is) but the track is awesome. Its baffles me why this wasnt
      on RE_Mixed

      Chris

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "James Warren" <james@...> wrote:

      Yep, it was pointed out to me and I realised straight after posting
      that there's the same 2.52 audio clip up on his website, under the
      'audio' section funnily enough ;)

      Certainly sounds better than the Deadmau5 version.

      James
    • andyrober
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 21, 2007
        If it was finished on the date it says on the Boom Jinx site I'd guess it wasn't in time to go on the album (Re_Mixed promos were already around then) or it was meant to be an exclusive to help sell the Finished Symphony Re_Mixed vinyl