Re: Clint Mansell

  • jtstarkiller
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 11, 2007
      I'm almost positive it didn't get any sort of of commercial release (but if anyone can verify that, please let me know). I ended up finding a copy that's 6:35, which I'm guessing is better than the version you're talking about. Sounds pretty decent to me.

      If you want it, just send me an e-mail. But like I said, if this is a commercial release, I apologize, and I won't distribute it.

      jts

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "djyobbo" <djyobbo@...> wrote:

      While we're on the subject of Clint Mansell does anyone have an idea if the orchestral 'remix/remake' of the Requiem for a dream theme that was used in the LOTR trailers ever ended up getting a release wether as a download or on cd? or does anyone have a better quality version of it than what slying around on youtube/ripped from the quicktime trailer...
    • Georgy
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 11, 2007
        Not sure of a CD (probably only promo) but Requiem For A Tower is
        available as a lossy, compressed download at most places, including
        Amazon, iTunes, etc.