Hybrid Remixes

  • John Park
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5 9:12 PM
      Does anyone have a favorite track from the Hybrid Remix Album that came out recently? I just discovered this release today... and some of the tracks are some of the best remixes I've heard in a long while. My favs so far are the remixes of Until Tomorrow and the original Hybrid mix of Sleepwalking, which I believe belongs in a movie. If anyone has a favorite so far, please let me know... Thanks.

      - John