RE: [Hybrid] Catacombs

  • Simon Jones
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 3, 2007
      The full release of the film on DVD comes out early next year I believe - there's a trailer for it on the Saw IV dvd as they are both distributed by the same film company.

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 11, 2007
          Not sure of a CD (probably only promo) but Requiem For A Tower is
          available as a lossy, compressed download at most places, including
          Amazon, iTunes, etc.