Re: Clint Mansell (Was re: Catacombs)

  • djyobbo
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 2, 2007
      While we're on the subject of Clint Mansell does anyone have an
      idea if the orchestral 'remix/remake' of the Requiem for a dream theme
      that was used in the LOTR trailers ever ended up getting a release
      wether as a download or on cd? or does anyone have a better quality
      version of it than what slying around on youtube/ripped from the
      quicktime trailer...

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders:
      hahaha I know they are. I saw them on new years. They are legends =)
      also on the topic of legends, I just got a message from Clint Mansell
      (composer for requiem for a dream and the fountain) on my myspace.

      Made my day!!!!!
    • Simon Jones
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 3, 2007
        The full release of the film on DVD comes out early next year I believe - there's a trailer for it on the Saw IV dvd as they are both distributed by the same film company.

          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 11, 2007
            Not sure of a CD (probably only promo) but Requiem For A Tower is
            available as a lossy, compressed download at most places, including
            Amazon, iTunes, etc.