Re: Catacombs

  • Trent Saunders
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 29, 2007
      hahaha I know they are. I saw them on new years. They are legends =) also on the topic of legends, I just got a message from Clint Mansell (composer for requiem for a dream and the fountain) on my myspace.

      Made my day!!!!!
    • djyobbo
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 2, 2007
        While we're on the subject of Clint Mansell does anyone have an
        idea if the orchestral 'remix/remake' of the Requiem for a dream theme
        that was used in the LOTR trailers ever ended up getting a release
        wether as a download or on cd? or does anyone have a better quality
        version of it than what slying around on youtube/ripped from the
        quicktime trailer...

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders:
        hahaha I know they are. I saw them on new years. They are legends =)
        also on the topic of legends, I just got a message from Clint Mansell
        (composer for requiem for a dream and the fountain) on my myspace.

        Made my day!!!!!
      • Simon Jones
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 3, 2007
          The full release of the film on DVD comes out early next year I believe - there's a trailer for it on the Saw IV dvd as they are both distributed by the same film company.

            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 11, 2007
              Not sure of a CD (probably only promo) but Requiem For A Tower is
              available as a lossy, compressed download at most places, including
              Amazon, iTunes, etc.