Re: [Hybrid] Re: Catacombs

  • Trent Saunders
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 26, 2007
      'Michael Truman'

      He even sounds like a grand composer!!
    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 26, 2007
        I don't think I've ever seen him named as 'Michael'... :-)

        Ally

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 26, 2007
          Neither!

          "Christopher Healings and Michael Truman. two pleasant
          and easy going gentleman from swansea".. . . . . . .
          has a nice ring to it. =)
        • Darrin Maunders
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 29, 2007
            LOL. They are pleasant and easy going actually. Don't be sarcastic you
            swine! ;)

            Trent Saunders wrote:

            Neither!

            "Christopher Healings and Michael Truman. two pleasant and easy going gentleman from swansea".. . . . . . . has a nice ring to it. =)
          • Ben Abrams
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 29, 2007
              I concur. Chris was quite happy talking to me both times I met him and
              Mike seemed a really nice chap (as well as Charlotte James!)

              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 29, 2007
                hahaha I know they are. I saw them on new years. They are legends =) also on the topic of legends, I just got a message from Clint Mansell (composer for requiem for a dream and the fountain) on my myspace.

                Made my day!!!!!
              • djyobbo
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 2, 2007
                  While we're on the subject of Clint Mansell does anyone have an
                  idea if the orchestral 'remix/remake' of the Requiem for a dream theme
                  that was used in the LOTR trailers ever ended up getting a release
                  wether as a download or on cd? or does anyone have a better quality
                  version of it than what slying around on youtube/ripped from the
                  quicktime trailer...

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders:
                  hahaha I know they are. I saw them on new years. They are legends =)
                  also on the topic of legends, I just got a message from Clint Mansell
                  (composer for requiem for a dream and the fountain) on my myspace.

                  Made my day!!!!!
                • Simon Jones
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 3, 2007
                    The full release of the film on DVD comes out early next year I believe - there's a trailer for it on the Saw IV dvd as they are both distributed by the same film company.

                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 11, 2007
                        Not sure of a CD (probably only promo) but Requiem For A Tower is
                        available as a lossy, compressed download at most places, including
                        Amazon, iTunes, etc.