Re: [Hybrid] Catacombs

  • Darrin Maunders
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 23, 2007
      http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/281/catacombswj8.jpg

      Trent Saunders wrote:

      > The whole catacombs feature has been a bit a bit of a
      > mess when twisted pictures (responsible for its
      > release) head passed away. I think its all back on its
      > feet now, defiently not a cinema release now I don't
      > think. Maybe just straight to DVD which is a shame as
      > I was looking forwed to hearing Hybrid pulsate in the
      > multiplex

    • Trent Saunders
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 26, 2007
        'Michael Truman'

        He even sounds like a grand composer!!
      • ally @ hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 26, 2007
          I don't think I've ever seen him named as 'Michael'... :-)

          Ally

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 26, 2007
            Neither!

            "Christopher Healings and Michael Truman. two pleasant
            and easy going gentleman from swansea".. . . . . . .
            has a nice ring to it. =)
          • Darrin Maunders
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 29, 2007
              LOL. They are pleasant and easy going actually. Don't be sarcastic you
              swine! ;)

              Trent Saunders wrote:

              Neither!

              "Christopher Healings and Michael Truman. two pleasant and easy going gentleman from swansea".. . . . . . . has a nice ring to it. =)
            • Ben Abrams
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 29, 2007
                I concur. Chris was quite happy talking to me both times I met him and
                Mike seemed a really nice chap (as well as Charlotte James!)

                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 29, 2007
                  hahaha I know they are. I saw them on new years. They are legends =) also on the topic of legends, I just got a message from Clint Mansell (composer for requiem for a dream and the fountain) on my myspace.

                  Made my day!!!!!
                • djyobbo
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 2, 2007
                    While we're on the subject of Clint Mansell does anyone have an
                    idea if the orchestral 'remix/remake' of the Requiem for a dream theme
                    that was used in the LOTR trailers ever ended up getting a release
                    wether as a download or on cd? or does anyone have a better quality
                    version of it than what slying around on youtube/ripped from the
                    quicktime trailer...

                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders:
                    hahaha I know they are. I saw them on new years. They are legends =)
                    also on the topic of legends, I just got a message from Clint Mansell
                    (composer for requiem for a dream and the fountain) on my myspace.

                    Made my day!!!!!
                  • Simon Jones
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 3, 2007
                      The full release of the film on DVD comes out early next year I believe - there's a trailer for it on the Saw IV dvd as they are both distributed by the same film company.

                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 11, 2007
                          Not sure of a CD (probably only promo) but Requiem For A Tower is
                          available as a lossy, compressed download at most places, including
                          Amazon, iTunes, etc.