Re: [Hybrid] Re: Message Boards

  • Simon Chilvers
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 24, 2007
      Feb 2001 for myself...... seems like a lifetime ago!! Before that I was
      posting and chatting on "aplaceforhybrid" message board run by Josh
      Higganbotham.

      Shut down into total lurk mode now... still read stuff though. I definately
      prefer the mail in my inbox especially as I have far more important stuff to
      be doing with my time, especially as the discussion has properly slowed down
      now. It's nice to have it all in a separate folder in my inbox that I can
      dip into whenever I have 5mins.

      Si