Catacombs

  • Darrin Maunders
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 22, 2007
      Noticed there is a DVD of Catacombs out and about and Hybrid are still
      listed on IMDB as being involved. Can anyone comfirm?
    • andyrober
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 22, 2007
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Darrin Maunders <darrin@...> wrote:

        > Noticed there is a DVD of Catacombs out and about and Hybrid are
        still
        > listed on IMDB as being involved. Can anyone comfirm?

        If it hasn't been changed since it was first shown on www.Fearnet.com
        for free then they are definitely credited on the movie for the
        soundtrack.

        It's still on the 'new on Fearnet' list next to the 'watch now' button.
        Though Fearnet won't let me watch it now because I'm outside the US or
        I've broken it somehow!
      • Trent Saunders
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 22, 2007
          The whole catacombs feature has been a bit a bit of a
          mess when twisted pictures (responsible for its
          release) head passed away. I think its all back on its
          feet now, defiently not a cinema release now I don't
          think. Maybe just straight to DVD which is a shame as
          I was looking forwed to hearing Hybrid pulsate in the
          multiplex
        • Darrin Maunders
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 23, 2007
            http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/281/catacombswj8.jpg

            Trent Saunders wrote:

            > The whole catacombs feature has been a bit a bit of a
            > mess when twisted pictures (responsible for its
            > release) head passed away. I think its all back on its
            > feet now, defiently not a cinema release now I don't
            > think. Maybe just straight to DVD which is a shame as
            > I was looking forwed to hearing Hybrid pulsate in the
            > multiplex

          • Anton
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 23, 2007
              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "andyrober" <andyrober@...> wrote:

              > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Darrin Maunders <darrin@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Noticed there is a DVD of Catacombs out and about and Hybrid are
              > still
              > > listed on IMDB as being involved. Can anyone comfirm?
              > >

              > If it hasn't been changed since it was first shown on www.Fearnet.com
              > for free then they are definitely credited on the movie for the
              > soundtrack.
              >
              > It's still on the 'new on Fearnet' list next to the 'watch now' button.
              > Though Fearnet won't let me watch it now because I'm outside the US or
              > I've broken it somehow!

              watching it right now, the opening credits say "Music by - Michael
              Truman and Chris Healings"
            • Trent Saunders
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 26, 2007
                'Michael Truman'

                He even sounds like a grand composer!!
              • ally @ hybrid-group.com
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 26, 2007
                  I don't think I've ever seen him named as 'Michael'... :-)

                  Ally

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders

                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 26, 2007
                    Neither!

                    "Christopher Healings and Michael Truman. two pleasant
                    and easy going gentleman from swansea".. . . . . . .
                    has a nice ring to it. =)
                  • Darrin Maunders
                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 29, 2007
                      LOL. They are pleasant and easy going actually. Don't be sarcastic you
                      swine! ;)

                      Trent Saunders wrote:

                      Neither!

                      "Christopher Healings and Michael Truman. two pleasant and easy going gentleman from swansea".. . . . . . . has a nice ring to it. =)
                    • Ben Abrams

                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 29, 2007
                          hahaha I know they are. I saw them on new years. They are legends =) also on the topic of legends, I just got a message from Clint Mansell (composer for requiem for a dream and the fountain) on my myspace.

                          Made my day!!!!!
                        • djyobbo
                          Message 12 of 15 , Dec 2, 2007
                            While we're on the subject of Clint Mansell does anyone have an
                            idea if the orchestral 'remix/remake' of the Requiem for a dream theme
                            that was used in the LOTR trailers ever ended up getting a release
                            wether as a download or on cd? or does anyone have a better quality
                            version of it than what slying around on youtube/ripped from the
                            quicktime trailer...

                            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders:
                            hahaha I know they are. I saw them on new years. They are legends =)
                            also on the topic of legends, I just got a message from Clint Mansell
                            (composer for requiem for a dream and the fountain) on my myspace.

                            Made my day!!!!!
                          • Simon Jones
                            Message 13 of 15 , Dec 3, 2007
                              The full release of the film on DVD comes out early next year I believe - there's a trailer for it on the Saw IV dvd as they are both distributed by the same film company.

                                Message 15 of 15 , Dec 11, 2007
                                  Not sure of a CD (probably only promo) but Requiem For A Tower is
                                  available as a lossy, compressed download at most places, including
                                  Amazon, iTunes, etc.